Presented by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and WA Museum
Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and WA Museum present the world premiere of the Anzac centenary inspired, choose-your-own-adventure performance, Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock at the WA Shipwrecks Museum.
Put on your sensible adventurer shoes and embark on this extraordinary journey! Your expedition will take you through a sensory feast of sights, sound, taste, and smells. You can expect hands-on fun and adventure as well as many moments of contemplation.
April 14-29, May 10-13, June 1-4
50 - 90 minutes (choose your own pace)
Suitable for ages 5+ but perfect for everybody!
Tickets from $24+bf
- BOOK NOW
Duration: 50 – 90 minutes (at your own pace) | Suitable for ages 5 and above
WA Shipwrecks Museum: 14 – 29 April
- Sessions Tuesday – Saturday: First session: 10am. Last session: 3pm.
- Sessions Sunday: First session: 10am. Last session: 2pm.
- Sessions Anzac Day: First session: 1pm. Last session: 3pm.
- Please note that this performance is not at Spare Parts Puppet Theatre. Check in is at the main entrance at WA Shipwrecks Museum (see map below).
- We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your booked session time to collect your passport for your adventure.
- It is a tactile experience designed to engage the senses, and we recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This performance may contain food with traces of tree nuts.
- The soup in the performance contains vegetable stock, potatoes, carrots, bay leaves, thyme and cloves.
- Some aspects of the work may be confronting for kids with sensory issues if you have concerns please call our team to discuss.
- A paying adult must accompany any children attending this adventure performance.
WA Shipwrecks Museum, 45 Cliff Street, Fremantle WA, 6160.